Two penthouse apartments (next door to each other) in Vauxhall.
Two modern and stylish sub-penthouse apartments right next to each other. Both have stunning views over London, modern kitchens, Air conditioning and only 2 minute walk from Vauxhall station.
The two apartments would be perfect for families, colleagues or friends who are looking to be near each other but keep some privacy.
Both apartments have hotel linens and towels, toiletries, Nespresso coffee machine, modern kitchens with all amenities to cook at home, Netflix, panoramic roof top terraces and air conditioning.
Apartment 1: (sleeps 6)
- Master bedroom (king) with ensuite (with a shower) and lots of wardrobe space
- Double bedroom with wardrobes
- Family bathroom (with bath)
- Reception room with a Kitchen, dining table for 4 and a sofa bed to sleep 1 x adult or 2 x children
Apartment 2: (sleeps 6)
- Master bedroom (king bed) with ensuite shower room and wardrobe space
- Double bedroom with wardrobe space
- Family bathroom
- Reception room has dining for 6 people, modern kitchen and a double sofa bed to sleep 2 people
The apartment is really well connected and its very convenient to access the sights of London. It's an easy walk to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, The London Eye, the National Theatre and Tate Britain. Take in the South Bank arts festival, enjoy a drink on the Thames barge moored nearby, prowl Borough Market for cheese and smoked salmon, or just sit back on the roof terrace with a glass of wine.
The little comforts that make it special.
- Tube 2 minute walk
- Washer/ Dryer
- Kitchen basics
- Hotel linens
If you have any little ones or additional requests please just ask and we will accommodate where we can.
- 4 double bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Check in is from 3pm
- Check out at 10am
- Security deposit is £1000
- Additional cost for cleaning of £85
- 24/7 support
- No pets
- Late/early check in available on request
- Mid-stay clean available on request