Two double bedroom Penthouse in Vauxhall.
A stunning Penthouse apartment, with a private roof terrace overlooking Central London. There are 2 bedrooms, one with an ensuite, and a large family bathroom. The reception/kitchen is fully equipped to cook up a feast during your stay and there is a sofabed in the reception room.
Safe and central, the perfect base for exploring London. The apartment is less than a 2 min walk from Vauxhall Station and set in a development where you'll find various bars and restaurants, a Gym and Tesco Express.
The apartment can sleep 6 people and is equipped with a modern kitchen, air conditioning, Netflix, Nespresso coffee machine, hotel linens and towels and luxury toiletries.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king size bed, ensuite shower room, lots of storage (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2: Double room (sleeps 2)
- Family bathroom: Bath tub with shower and sink
- Reception room: Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, dining table with 6 chairs and reception area with a double pull out sofa bed for 2 people and a single sofa bed for 1 person.
- Roof terrace: large roof terrace with seating area
The apartment is really well connected and its very convenient to access the sights of London. Its an easy walk to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, The London Eye, the National Theatre and Tate Britain. Take in the South Bank arts festival, enjoy a drink on the Thames barge moored nearby, prowl Borough Market for cheese and smoked salmon, or just sit back on the roof terrace with a glass of wine.
The little comforts that make it special.
- Tube 2 minute walk
- Washer/ Dryer
- Kitchen basics
- Hotel linens
If you have any little ones or additional requests please just ask and we will accommodate where we can.
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Check in is from 3pm
- Check out at 10am
- Security deposit is £1000
- Additional cost for cleaning of £85
- 24/7 support
- No pets
- Late/early check in available on request
- Mid-stay clean available on request